Apr 10, 2011

ASIAN MATH BOOK

How could you make a math book fun? Simple! Slap a knockoff Millennium Falcon and a Scout Trooper on the cover!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I picked this book up at a barn sale, not really sure what it was, and I'm still not really sure what it is. I doubt it's official because the graphics are so off. There's 99 numbered pages, and it looks to be Japanese, but I'm no pro when it comes to foreign languages. Here's a picture of pretty much what the whole inside of the book looks like (thank you, Boss Nass, for holding the book open). There aren't any fun pictures inside except some triangles and rectangles.

Photobucket

The back has a picture of an aircraft carrier on it. Not nearly as interesting as the Death Star or a Star Destroyer...

Photobucket

I don't really know when this book is from, but I found this towards the beginning of it, so I'm guessing this was released in 1997.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment