As you've probably noticed, he comes with a removable helmet and actually has a face, whereas the Kubrick Fett has a blank head piece.
There's no date nor company anywhere that I could find, both on the tin and the figure.
Above is the tin's front with the top of the lid shown. Below is the back of the tin with the inside/ bottom of the lid shown.
Boba Fett (or at least this guy dressed up as him) comes with a rifle, a missile/ rocket for his jet-pack, and of course a helmet. All three of these accessories are different to the Kubrick figure's equivalents.
Here's a checklist of the other Star Wars figures (I know Kamiru made some Batman figures too) and sets that Kamiru has released:
"CONFIRMED TO EXIST" CHECKLIST (I'll update this if I come across any more variations)
- Boba Fett
- Han Solo in carbonite
WITH STORAGE TINS
- Boba Fett (gun and rocket) (cylindrical tin) (this is the one I've shown you)
- Scout Trooper (speederbike and gun) (rectangular tin with rounded corners)
BOX SETS (THESE COME IN BLACK BOXES WITH A FLAP/ DOOR ON FRONT THAT CAN OPEN AND SHOW FIGURES THROUGH A WINDOW DISPLAY) (ACCESSORIES LISTED ARE THE ONES THAT CAN BE SEEN PACKED NEXT TO THE FIGURES)
- Four clone troopers and one clone trooper commander (five short guns and five long guns)
- Four clone troopers and one clone trooper pilot (five short guns and five long guns)
- R2-D2, Princess Leia, C-3PO, and Obi-Wan Kenobi (gun and blue lightsaber)
- Stormtrooper, Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Boba Fett (six different guns)
- Yoda, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, and Emperor Palpatine (Yoda's cane, Emperor's cane, red lightsaber, green lightsaber, and Luke comes with hair for when he's not wearing a hood)
- Luke Skywalker in stormtrooper disguise, Chewbacca, and Han Solo in stormtrooper disguise (two guns and two stormtrooper helmets)
- Darth Maul and Qui-Gon Jinn (green lightsaber and double edged red lightsaber)