Apr 11, 2011

R2-D2 ERASER

I don't really know if this is a Star Wars knockoff or not. It kinda looks like R2-D2.

Photobucket

I got this at a school book sale (because the toys were always more fun to get than the books) way back, sometime probably in the early 2000's. It's a green, pencil-topper eraser roughly 1.5 inches tall (about 4 centimeters), though I'm pretty sure it use to have a short antenna coming out of the top of its head. On the back of its leg it says CHINA.

Photobucket

Uh... and that's all there really is to say about it. With this one I also got another eraser that I believe was based off of a Gundam robot. Below are pictures of the front and back of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the back, although you can't tell from the blurry photo, it says TAIWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment