Apr 27, 2011

MAGIC: THE GATHERING CARD

I found this card from the Magic: the Gathering card game. The card's labeled "Ana Disciple". The name Ana kinda reminds me of Anakin. That wouldn't be enough to make me post this on the site, though, it's the picture, too...

Photobucket

The guy on the card has the Jedi braid with the short, sticking out hair cut. Not only that, but they're using Sith lightning attack, too!

Photobucket

I'm not familiar with the Magic card series, so I don't know if the cards commonly have Star Wars homages (or rip offs) or if this card is unique in that aspect. The card was illustrated by Darrell Riche.

Photobucket

I've read that Riche has been involved in at least one Star Wars project, so he's got an official SW connection, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment