Apr 27, 2011

LIGHT SWORD

I got this light up sword toy at a Dollar Tree dollar store in April 2011.

Photobucket

The words "LIGHT SWORD" and "LIGHT & SOUND" are written in the Star Wars font. That, to me, makes it so much more interesting than just a plain 'ol plastic sword that lights up. What would make it gold would be Star Wars images, real or knock-off ones. But this is all that Dollar Tree had, so too bad.

Photobucket

DSC02991

Below is a picture of the card's back. The skull appears to have "lightsaber" silhouettes beneath it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Light Sword was distributed by Greenbrier International, Inc. and was made in China.

Photobucket

The toy's suppose to make sounds, but I'd rather not remove the pull tab, so I won't be able to say what those sounds are. Tell ya what, though, if the tab ever falls out accidently and the batteries still work, I'll report back!

No comments:

Post a Comment