Apr 14, 2011

SPACECRAFT SLEEPING BAG

Here's a sleeping bag originally sold by Sears, Roebuck and Co. that says SPACECRAFT on it in a cool font. The bag shows a cool space scene repeated a few times. The focus of the bag is a large spacecraft that looks like the Millennium Falcon's brother. Notice the satellite dish detail.

Photobucket

There's also I picture of a guy with a helmet on, that or it's a robot. Maybe it's Darth Vader's fifth cousin's uncle's friend.

Photobucket

Here's the last interesting graphic on the sleeping bag: some sort of spaceship or a space station. Perhaps inspired by the Death Star, but I doubt it.

Photobucket

The inside of the bag is plain red. Below is a shot of the tag. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is very random, but I used to have a Spacecraft sleeping bag that my friend gave me, but I lost it in a storage locker auction when I got behind on payments years ago. I was just wondering if there's any way you might be able to email me the address of where the yard sale was, as they might have other belongings that I lost. My email is matthewrichardson1977@gmail.com. Any help would be awesome:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete