Oct 23, 2011

STRANGE STAR WARS COMICS!

Photobucket

I love to spend time with my bootlegs and knockoffs; give them the attention that many others wouldn't dare. Well... here's the result of that. I'll post more as time goes by!

Photobucket
Photobucket
No. 6- Posted March 15, 2012. I wondered what would happen if a Hasbro figure met a bootleg figure. Now I know.


Photobucket
Photobucket
No. 5- Posted January 15, 2012. I found this skeleton toy that's really similar to the super-deformed Star Wars knockoff ones, so I wanted to write it into a comic... and I did!


Photobucket
No. 4- Posted December 3, 2011. This one's the knockoff version of Lando Calrissian's greeting to Chewbacca in the Empire Strikes Back. The name "Chew-wobba", of course, came from my experience of buying the Future Flash poster...


Photobucket
No. 3- Posted December 3, 2011. Inspired by John Williams' song "Duel of the Fates" from the Phantom Menace.


Photobucket
No. 2- Posted October 23, 2011.


Photobucket
No. 1- Posted October 23, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment